https://seacoastkettlebell.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_0641-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 Colin https://seacoastkettlebell.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/skb-logo.png Colin2020-05-28 11:46:072020-05-28 11:46:07Reopening on June 1st!
Reopening on June 1st!
Seacoast Kettlebell is Reopening on June 1st!
We can’t wait to get back to business! Our soft REOPENING kicks off Monday June 1st!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Limited Class Sizes to 15 or less in our 12,000+ ft facility. That’s a lot of room to spread out…
- A sexy new expanded schedule
- 12 to 24 feet between clients
- Individual equipment pods. No sharing here. You don’t want anyone touching your stuff…
- Floor Markings so you know exactly where to stand. Duh…
- AWESOME workouts, bad jokes and gansta rap
- Lots O’ Sanitizer, Bleach and Cleaning Supplies
- Continued Online Workouts for those who want to stay home. We got you covered…
We will also have a CRYSTAL clear list of Do’s, Don’ts and Don’t You Dare’s! The list will include everything from entry, exit, mask usage, equipment guidelines and more!
Week one will be our chance to ease in with a limited schedule. Each week we will add back additional services such as boxing and small group times, but give us a chance to work out the kinks the first week.
Can’t wait to get back to working out and having fun in the gym! Grab the Mindbody Online app now, so you can sign up for our new expanded schedule in 20 seconds or less:
Best in Health,
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!