We have increasing concern for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness has always been a priority for us, but we are being even more vigilant about wiping all of our surfaces as often as possible with cleaning products that meet the CDC recommended guidelines for sanitation.
We all know there’s strength in numbers and ask you to join us in our commitment. Consistent with CDC’s everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, here are simple Rules and Etiquette to keep SKB safe by:
- THE BEST DEFENSE IS A GOOD OFFENSE – Our gym has always been, and remains stocked with hand sanitizer, bleach wipes, tissues and paper towels. Please use them.
- NO TOUCHING – We love you, but high fives + smiles are being replaced with elbows of affection. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth and others.
- GERMS, YUCK – Good hygiene is important! Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds when you arrive to SKB. 20 seconds of scrubbing bubbles is nothing compared to 45 seconds on an assault bike!
- THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME – If you’re sick, please reschedule your workout. We promise, a little delay won’t keep you from achieving your goals.
- LEND A HELPING HAND – While we’d prefer to do all the cleaning so you can focus all of your efforts on your workout, we would love a little extra help wiping down mats, boxes ,equipment and any sweat angels you leave behind.
- EDUCATION IS EVERYTHING – Stay informed on the facts. Here are some of our favorite resources:
Finally, in the event that we are unable to perform classes we promise to deliver killer Facebook live workouts on a daily basis so you can stay fit from home. If you can, grab a kettlebell for the home gym!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are here to help keep everyone in our SKB community safe and strong.
Best in Health,