Kettlebell Goblet Squat Snapshot
The goblet squat is one the single best squatting exercises for general fitness. It builds strong legs and core. Adding a kettlebell in front of your body allows you to keep your torso more upright and puts you in an optimal squatting position. In fact unless you are an athlete, you probably could build all of the leg strength needed with just this single movement.
- Safely clean the kettlebell to chest level.
- Hold the kettlebell by the horns with your elbows close your body and the kettlebell touching your sternum.
- Take a big breath.
- Pull yourself down into a deep squat until elbows lightly touch the inside of your knees.
- Pause for a moment.
- Drive hard through your heels and reverse the movement while maintaining a neutral spine.
- Exhale about two thirds of the way up.
Click below to sign up for a FREE workout!