How to Make Lighter Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Lighter Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Ingredients
- 2 cups nuts, of choice
- 1 cup oat flour
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup honey, or preferred natural sweetener
- 2 tablespoons milk, of choice, as needed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey, or preferred natural sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dark chocolate chip, to taste
Lighter Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Directions
- Place nuts in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until chunky.
- Add in the oat flour, dark cocoa powder, honey, milk, and salt. Pulse until just thoroughly mixed.
- Add mixture to a greased pie tin and press down firmly to form the crust.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, combine Greek yogurt, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and salt until consistency is smooth.
- Add filling to pie crust and smooth into an even layer.
- Top with dark chocolate chips.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
Click Below to Try a FREE workout!