How to Make Healthy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Healthy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Ingredients
- 4 lbs. boneless, pork chops (fat trimmed) OR pork shoulder
- 2 (15 oz.) cans tomato sauce, no sugar added (Hannaford Brand)
- 3 tbsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Instructions
- Place the chops in your slow cooker.
- In a medium mixing bowl, blend the tomato sauce together with all the spices.
- Pour the sauce over the chops.
- Cook on low heat for 5-7 hours, or until the pork easily shreds with a fork when pulled at. You should be able to shred it simply by stirring the pork
- Enjoy over fresh coleslaw or stuff a sweet potato!
Want to Make a Transformation? Click below to meet with a coach and try a FREE workout!