Jenny RD’s Kitchen: Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies
Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies Ingredients:
Note: Makes 16 blondies
- Nonstick cooking Spray
- 1, 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup all natural nut butter of choice
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips, plus 2 tablespoons for topping
Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray 8×8 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, puree the can of chickpeas
- In a large bowl combine the pureed chickpeas along with the remaining ingredients (excluding the chocolate chips) and mix well.
- Fold in 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan with a spatula and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting into 16 blondies. Best served warm!
Looking for a Fitness Jump Start? Click below to SIGN UP!