How to Make Slow- cooker Beef and Broccoli
Slow- cooker Beef and Broccoli Ingredients
- 1.5 pounds flank steak, thinly sliced and chopped into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup beef broth
- ⅔ cup low sodium soy sauce or liquid aminos
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch + 4 tablespoons cold water
Slow- cooker Beef and Broccoli Instructions
- Grease the inside of a slow cooker. Add steak, beef broth, soy sauce, molasses, sesame oil, garlic, and chili flakes. Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low 4-5 hours.
- 20-25 minutes before serving, uncover the slow cooker. In a small bowl whisk corn starch and water until dissolved. Add to slow cooker, stir and cover for the remaining time.
- Just before serving, place broccoli in a large bowl, fill with ½ inch of water, and place the cover over so steam can vent. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Drain, stir broccoli into slow cooker.
- Served best over brown rice and top with green onions and/or sesame seeds!
Ready to Make a Transformation? Click below to sign up for FREE workout and meet with a Coach!