Mobility Snapshot: Hip Stretch
Hip Stretch Directions
Have tight hips? If you sit at a desk all day at work, tight hips can be a major problem and a source of back pain! Try this great stretch from Dr. Matt at Sweisz Family Chiropractic! You will increase flexibility, improve mobility, reduce discomfort, increase athletic performance, and prevent injuries.
Hip Stretch Steps
- Place your leg up on a box, coffee table or chair as shown.
- Flex forward at the waist as far as you can and hold stretch for a 5 second count
- Come back up and turn as far as you can to the left
- Flex forward in this position as far as you can and Hold for a 5 second count
- Come back up and turn Right and repeat the process
- Repeat the whole cycle 3-4 times in a row.
Need a Fitness Jump Start? Click below to Sign Up!