http://seacoastkettlebell.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Macaroons.jpg 526 526 Colin http://seacoastkettlebell.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/SKB_Logo_2016_PT.png Colin2016-12-12 11:00:382016-12-12 11:05:33How to Make Clean Eating Coconut Macaroons!
Jenny RD’s Kitchen: Clean Eating Coconut Macaroons
Clean Eating Coconut Macaroons Ingredients:
- 6 egg whites
- ½ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
Clean Eating Coconut Macaroons Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Put egg whites into a large bowl and beat them for a few minutes with an electric hand mixer until they form stiff peaks (egg whites will get really foamy and form tiny “mountains” when you move the foam upward)
- Carefully add the honey and vanilla. Beat again for a little bit to make sure your egg whites stay foamy with peaks
- One cup at a time, gently fold in the shredded coconut
- Use a spoon to scoop small mounds onto a baking sheet prepared with cooking spray
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes until the coconut starts to brown a bit. Keep an eye on them so the bottom doesn’t burn
- Microwave to melt chocolate chips and drizzle over the top of the macaroons
- Let cool completely and enjoy!
Need a Fitness Jump Start? Click below to Sign Up!