http://seacoastkettlebell.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/chocolate-zucchini-bread.jpg 640 640 Colin http://seacoastkettlebell.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/SKB_Logo_2016_PT.png Colin2017-07-28 06:20:402017-07-28 06:20:40How to Make Chocolate Zucchini Bread
How to Make Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Chocolate Zucchini Bread Ingredients:
- 1 cup Zucchini
- 2 Eggs, large
- 2 tbsp pure Maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp Vanilla, pure
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips, optional
Chocolate Zucchini Bread Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a medium bowl combine the almond butter, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt and blend with a hand held mixer for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Add baking soda and vinegar (will fizz up) and blend for 30 more seconds.
- Stir in shredded zucchini. If really watery, squeeze out excess water.
- Place in a lined or greased loaf pan. You can use one 5×9″ pan or 2 mini loaf pans.
- Top with 1-2 tbsp chocolate chips if desired
- Bake for 23-28 minutes if you have mini loaf pans and 35-50 minutes for large loaf pan. Start testing with a toothpick at 35 minutes and when it comes out clean when inserted in the center, it is done.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack and serve. You can also serve warm too!
Need a Fitness Kick Start? Click below to Sign Up for FREE workout!